How to Get Your Passport, Visa, and Criminal History for Teaching in Korea

Many people have questions about the processes for obtaining your passport, Visa, and Criminal Record Check in order to travel abroad to teach English.  For those interested in coming to Korea, I try to touch on the details of each of the processes.

Getting your Visa and Criminal Record Check (CRC) can be tedious and time consuming.  Plan wisely, prepare your documentation carefully, and get started ASAP.  You’ll be glad you did in the end.

I hope it is helpful.  Even more, I hope to see you here soon.

Share Your Thoughts


Loading Facebook Comments ...